quarta-feira, 29 de julho de 2009

A Letter to a Friend...(s?)

I care.
Although you hurt me like I don't know what...I do care.
I care because I believe people hurt each other sometimes not knowing what they are doing.
We grew apart. We turned different corners. But I care because deep down I still know you. At least a bit of you. You don't understand me and sometimes I don't really get you but I do care.Because that's what friends are supposed to do. That's what I like to do and do.
I care because of what happened before.
I care because I know what you feel when something like this happens.
I care because it happened before and I was there for you.
I care because it also happened to me before.
Though I'm always the one knocking on your door and not the contrary.
Though I seemed to have given up on you.
I didn't.
I care.
And 'I'll be there for you'.
But you need to want me to be there for you too.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário