segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

I sigh...so much going on.
Trying to reach everywhere.
l
Another sunny day passes by...
Soon will be cold and Winter.
l
I'm good or not,
Maybe just nothing.
l
Damage control I,
I try to reach you,
You don't seem to listen,
You can't let it won,
Fight harder.
l
Damage control II,
It's in your eyes,
You're not find.
You're simply surviving.
I give you love,
But I know,
That it's just not enough,
Not when you're out there.
l
I'm the happy clown,
I cannot bear the weight,
So I laugh pretending not to see it,
Or I laugh truly in the heat of the happy moment, the happy joke.
l
But be careful,
The actress is also human,
The child also cries,
And if you don't give me a smile,
Even if it's just a tiny one,
The curtain falls and the show is over.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário