terça-feira, 12 de outubro de 2010

Don't ever depend on...

Since a crucial moment of our lives that we always depended on you. Sure, first you wanted to help. But when we were getting on our feet, you contributed for us to depend on you again. You contributed to our lack of independency but sure, it's also our fault.

Now that the problem wouldn't be ours, you drag us down with you. Not only in x aspect of life but also emotionally.
If she is sad and upset is because you have dropped all of that on her. Now not only is she worried about you but also about us. Another burden for her to carry. Don't you think she had enough?

Guess what...domino effect...I have to carry that burden too. We have.
Probably we will suffer more than your O.

Now I'm crying because she is upset, worried (I'm worried) and without wanting I'm taking everything on my back. It's not fair. We suffered enough.

Everytime you have a crisis, we have a crisis (and there's no vice versa here). She suffers. I cry.

Enough.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário