sexta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2009

Words that came after looking at a picture...

Some people think drinking is such 'grown up'. Maybe they think they should win a prize. The best photo with the best glass and a 'cute little face': UUUH, I'm such a naughty person. I'm drinking or I'm drunk.

What? You don't drink? Such a baby. You're so sad. They say it's a scandal.

And so I've lost a couple of friends. I don't drink. I could tell you hundred of reasons why I don't but I won't (unless you want me to). I just don't drink. I don't enjoy it. Do you want me to drink just because it's in? Everyone does it so I have to be a little munky and do it too?

In my opinion, I have to respect the fact that you drink and you have to respect the fact that I don't. And that that won't define our relationship.

Please remember that not everyone thinks equally as I referred 'SOME'. Please also remember that we don't know the future. I don't know if one day I will like drinking...maybe I will.I don't know. I just would like it to be a simple thing. I just wish it wasn't such a big deal to most people our age. I just wish it wasn't a rejection factor. Just that.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário