quarta-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2010

Christmas' Eve is coming

I'm usually very excited about Christmas. I don't care too much for Christmas' trees but the lights in the street and the thought of having the whole family together pleases me.
However, this year I'm not that excited. I'm not excited at all.
My aunt is mad at my cousins, my cousins are mad at my aunt. Before that they were mad at my oncle because he didn't quite have the best behaviour with my aunt.
The whole family is a mess and I don't feel like pretending everything is ok when it is not(because that is what will be happening on Christmas' Eve). Just the thought of it makes me sick.
Could you please solve all your issues before Christmas' Eve?

I remember when some years ago I didn't have friends and I used to think 'at least I have my family'. But right now my family is exausting me, taking away my strengths. My mother almost can't breathe and I know she can't continue like that or her health is going seriously down. I know that. You know that but you don't remember that. And if my sister continues like she's going, she'll be heading soon towards depression. And I can't talk to her. She would explode. She has reasons to be like that but I don't want her to.

For this reason, Christmas' Eve doesn't sound that good to me this year.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário